Tuesday, September 17, 2013

GMTA Publishing Tours: Erin Armstrong




 Genre: Fiction, Romance, Drama

Michelle Marshall is a strong independent woman with a lot of baggage. Raped right before the start of her senior year of college, Michelle grows to be a caring, single mother to her daughter. Things begin to look pretty grim when the Charity House, the women's shelter she founded, is on the brink of having to close its doors. That is, until Tyler Austin, a mysterious and handsome stranger comes into the picture. Helping Michelle resuscitate the Charity House, Ty also helps her learn to trust, love and feel what she hasn't in years. Not everything is quite as perfect as Michelle would like though, as occasional hints lead her to believe something is not quite right. Her suspicions are confirmed when even more frightening developments occur and start to become...deadly.

The Author

Erin Armstrong graduated from Franklin High School. She currently works for Easter Seals NJ where she assists families with children who are disabled. She has been with the company for three years. With Easter Seals, her goal is to always live by their slogan which is to enable individuals with disabilities of special needs and their families to live, learn, work and play in their communities with equality, dignity, and independence. There is no greater reward to her than being able to make a difference in these families lives.

At an early age she knew that she wanted to be a writer. Some of her first stories she wrote when she was only ten years old. It wasn’t always easy for her and she struggled to find her niche. She has written several short stories but never published any of them. Eventually she was able to sit down and write down all of her ideas and was finally able to make her dream a reality.

Erin lives at home with husband of five years and her two boys Davien and Cameron. She enjoys spending time with them and watching them grow every day.



Insight Into the Author

My favorite books of all time

1. 50 Shades of Grey- Don't judge me! I love the book. Christian Gray was my boyfriend in my head for 3 months or so. I kind of miss him, to be honest! ?

2. Friends and Lovers by Eric Jerome Dickey- He is one of my favorites and that book was one of his earlier works. It was passionate and gut wrenching! As a matter of fact, where is that book? I think I'll read it again!

3. The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia)- I read this book over and over again when I was in elementary school. I have a really over active imagination and this book really took me to another world. I think it was a little advanced for me when I was younger so I didn't really get it until I was older.

4. Any book by Rochelle Alers. And believe me, she has a lot of books so it's hard to pinpoint any particular one that I have read!

5. Soul mates Dissipate by Mary B Morrison- Mary is not afraid to take risks and her books are sexy and drama filled. Everything I love in a good book. 


My books soundtrack

1. Summertime (performed by Will Smith)

2. That's the way it is (Celine Dion)

3. Irreplaceable (Beyonce)

4. Just my imagination (The Temptations) 

5. Reflection (Christina Aguilera)

6. When I was your man (Bruno Mars)

7. Chances (Tupac Shakur)

8. Mirrors (Justin Timberlake)


My Favorite Vacation Spots

My favorite vacation spot would be Barbados. Now when we went there it was on a cruise so we didn't get to spend as much time as we wanted to but the beaches are to die for! The water is bathwater warm and it's a very nice place to just lay out and relax.

My second favorite would have to be Jamaica. I've been there twice. Once on my Honeymoon and then again last year for my family trip. It's beautiful and the people are nice. I'd probably go again but there are so many other countries I have to get to. Preferably ones that have beaches!

0 comments:

Post a Comment